DOG ALR Retreat 2020
Pointes West Army Resort
6703 Washington Road
Appling, GA 30802
For Reservations call: Pointes West @ 706-541-1057.
Tell them you need to make a reservation for the ALR Retreat on June 12th and out on June 14th. Current group reservation is under the name of Larry Hammond. You can start making Reservations as of Jan 1st. Deadline for reservations is Friday May 1st, 2020. After that, you’re on your own.
- We have reserved enough space for 100+ persons.
- Registration cost for the retreat is $10 per person, which covers the event patch and/or tab, the Saturday meal, pavilion rental and the Department Commanders accommodations.
- Participants must bring their own adult beverages, if desired.
- All facilities on the resort are Non-Smoking. You must be on the outside to smoke.
- There will be a cookout in the large pavilion on Saturday at 6 pm. Cooking and serving will be done by Larry Hammond and “The Grill Master” (Darryl Mercer)
- The menu is Pulled Pork, baked beans, potato salad, a dinner roll, tea and lemonade.
- Quiet hours on the Resort are 10 pm to 7 am.
- A 2-night stay is required, check-in 2:30 pm, checkout 11:30 am. Campsites have until 2 pm till checkout.
- Cottages (3 available), $120/night, up to 8 persons, 2 Queen BR, 2 full sleeper sofas, 2 baths, complete kitchen, pots/pans/dishes (6 place), LR & TV.
- Cabin (4-3 BR available), $105/night, capacity 4 to 5 persons, 2 Queen BR, 1 single BR, 1 bath, complete kitchen, pots, pans, dishes (6 place), LR & TV.
- Motel Suite (8 available), $99/night, fully furnished w/2 queen beds, one bath with a separate vanity area, kitchenette, dining space, and patio with patio furniture (2 Suites are handicap accessible with one queen bed). Accommodate 2-4 guests
- Full-hookup campsite (11 avail), Area 2 $20/night (Disabled/Retired Military is $14)
- Furnished Campers are NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Ø for cottages and cabins you must have the maximum number of people it accommodates when you reserve it. Only ONE person makes the reservation and checks in at the reception center. That person in charge will pay for the room, collect from the others and check out at the end.
To visit the Pointes West website, Click Here